ECRS is forging winning partnerships with grocers across the United States and beyond. Learn how Adams Fairacre Farms, a growing company in Poughkeepsie, New York, is using CATAPULT® WebCart™ to build a loyal customer base.
In this introduction to a four-part series, viewers can learn more about what makes this New York-based natural grocer special:
- Adams Fairacre Farms began in 1919 when Ralph and Mary Rodgers Adams purchased 50-acres of land to begin farming.
- During the 20s, 30s, and 40s, they sold vegetables they grew at farmer’s markets and roadside stands.
- Adams Fairacre Farms has expanded to four locations, with a fifth one on the way in 2023.
In part two of a four-part series, viewers can learn more about how Adams Fairacre Farms leverages their data for e-Commerce efficiency. Find out how they:
- Utilize the power of ECRS’ Universal Product Database to gather information on products, including images and item ingredients for their online store.
- Manage weighted items for customers shopping online using ECRS’ AutoScale™.
- Map out each item in their store for the most efficient picking process for their curbside team.
In part three of a four-part series, viewers can learn more about how Adams Fairacre Farms increases customer adoption of their online store. Find out how they:
- Selected their initial group of customers to test the new online store.
- Used creative marketing and customer incentives to encourage adoption of the new offering once it launched.
- Set up flexible, but efficient processes to provide the best customer experience.
In part four of a four-part series, viewers can learn more about the order fulfillment process and positive customer experience for Adams Fairacre Farms’ e-Commerce operations. Find out how they:
- Receive and process orders with CATAPULT WebCart and PickAssist™.
- Organize items types for order preparation and delivery.
- Strengthen their relationship with customers throughout the Farm to Car experience.